Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Just Had To Do It

I just had to do it...stay up until I finished organizing my files. Well, they're done!! Then, of course, I had to play around and see exactly how effective this would be for me -- so I put together this layout. Kaleya loves Dora (and every other Nick Jr/Noggin show there is). Eventually I'd like to do a couple of pages of her favorite TV shows at this age - what I find the funniest is how she can sing along to them. But, this is the first Dora page... It is a bit more chaotic than I've been doing, but I like it! Pieces from everywhere! Credits can be seen here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, I have to get organized too! I love the way you can set the pics on the folders - it's very helpful! Your Dora page is fabulous!

btw, Tag! You're it! I tagged you on my blog ;)