but I'm making up for lost time. Since we moved (exactly one month ago), I was very limited with my internet access at home, so could not post pics as I wanted to. Last week, we finally got up and running with our cable connection, so I am good to go now! Since Sunday, I have made around 8-9 pages for Kaleya's book. I am trying to make a big push to finish it before the end of the week so I can finally get it printed! I have about three more pages that I can think of that I want to scrap -- her first teeth and her one year birthday (which will probably be a 2-3 page layout.
So, I won't post all the ones I've done, but here is a link to a couple of my favorite ones that I've done over the past few days...
E is for Eskind -- several of my co-workers at the Eskind Library came to visit Kaleya during her first week.
Yelling - scraplifted this b/c the sentiment was perfect for a picture I had of her yelling.
In the course of doing all these pages, I have learned some new t hings. I finally took the time to learn how to work with a layered template, and I continue to explore the features in Adobe Photoshop Elements. Fun!