Thursday, March 01, 2007

Adobe PSE

I finally purchased Adobe PSE 5.0! Now I can get back to digiscrapping again. I finally used up my trial periods - hence, no scrapping since November. But, tonite I purchased it and I have already created three new pages.

I made this page regarding us coming home from Puerto Rico in October 2005
This page that is the only picture of my father when he was a baby being held by my grandmother
And this page of some pictures we took last April when Kalonji's father was visiting

This weekend, I plan to continue working on the book I'm doing for Kaleya's 2nd year of life, as well as hopefully make at least two new pages for my brother's wedding scrapbook. It would be nice to do at least one genealogy-focused page as well. We'll see...

Oh the joy!

1 comment:

Shalini said...

Nice pages. Congratulations on the PSE purchase. I really like the Ztampf page. Really cool layering.

Being without my Photoshop would make me feel like..without limbs or something LOL! I don't like that thought at all!