Monday, September 25, 2006

Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0

I am in love with this program! I just downloaded a tryout version and I love it! I have up until now been using a program that is very similar, as I didn't think I could afford PSE. However, now after having tried it, I'll have to fit that in my budget somewhere and soon!

Regarding my layouts specifically, I have been trying to learn how to do more advanced features. Over the weekend, I learned how to type text vertically and I also learned how to rotate images. I think I need to pay more attention to the tutorials that I see here and there, so that I learn more!

Here are some pages that I made over the weekend for a couple of challenges -- each one for the book I'm doing for Kaleya. Credits can be seen in the Kaleya DigiScrap Album link on the sidebar.






1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey girl! I saw your post over at the Sweet Shoppe and had to come see what you've been doing! You've got some FAB layouts!